VeloBase.com Discussion Forums

View Thread
Discussion Forums > News & Announcements
Version 2.7.5 Release Notes
post 10/21/11, 12:02 PM
VeloBase Admin
Several small changes, but I was up to 15 revisions on the last minor version number, so I figure it was time to kick it over to a new minor version.  Fixed a problem where you couldn't group by Brand in the Component List page, made some display tweaks on many of the list pages and in the brand directory page.  
post 10/25/11, 10:48 AM
VeloBase Admin
Rev.1:

Fixed some style issues, and fixed a page reset issue on the Component List page.  It appears that some (if not all) of my validation has stopped working in the deployed code, but still functions on my local machine, so I suspect it has something to do with the version of .NET that is running on the servers.  I've been meaning to convert my validation to jquery for a while now, so I guess that will be my next project.
post 10/26/11, 05:40 PM
VeloBase Admin
Rev.2

Updated versions of jQuery and jQuery-UI as well as several plug-ins deployed.
Added new field validation features since the previous setup stopped working.  I don't know what is wrong with the AjaxToolkit controls, but there are only a few uses of it left and I plan to phase those out soon.

Selle San Marco
VeloBase v.2.7.8 rev.5 - a Fischer Frameworks application, Copyright ¬© (2017) - All rights reserved.

Find the information on VeloBase.com useful? Please consider donating a few dollars towards the web-hosting cost. Thank you.