VeloBase.com Discussion Forums

View Thread
Discussion Forums > News & Announcements
VeloBase.com Version 2.7.8 Release Notes
post 07/18/12, 12:53 PM
VeloBase Admin
Kicking off VeloBase.com Version 2.7.8 development.  I've created a new menu system for when users are in the Marketplace Account pages which improve navigation.  Not all of the links filter the resulting page correctly just yet, but all the links should land you on a valid page at this time.  In other words, I don't think I've broken anything and fixed anything I broke with the last deploy yesterday.  If you have not read the 'VeloBase.com Recent and Future Development.' thread, I welcome you to do so to catch up with recent events around here.  

1) Created VeloBaseMarketMaster Masterpage for pages within the Marketplace system.

2) Fixed broken links in the MarketMaster that was deployed yesterday.

3) Created the FeedbackHistory page for viewing either recent or all history.  Currently only hooked up via the new Master Page (aka the left hand navigation menu) for the current user's Feedback information.  Eventually will link in from the Marketplace Profile page as well.

4) Added more testing and logging for ongoing email issues.
post 10/04/12, 09:40 PM
VeloBase Admin
v.2.7.8 rev.2

Felt good enough to actually spend a little extra time this evening at the computer after getting off work (working from home while the shoulder heals) to get a long delayed deployment out on the server.  Main effect of this deploy is that I have integrated the Market Transaction Messages and Private Messages into one system.  Now all messages sent through a Marketplace Transaction also shows up in your Private Message inbox.  I plan to bump up the max box sizes some in the next deploy to account for this joining of message systems, or I'll make it to where Transaction Messages don't count against your limit.  Either way, it'll be easier to keep track of the status of open transactions now.  

Expect more improvements to the Marketplace over the next few months.  Can't ride for at probably another 6-8 weeks so I'll need to get my bike fix in some how.
post 10/06/12, 01:58 PM
VeloBase Admin
v2.7.8 rev.3

More minor changes pushed this morning.  Mostly some UI improvements and some additions to the Admin section of the website.  
post 12/15/12, 10:44 AM
VeloBase Admin
v.2.7.8 rev.4

Well, that took longer than expected, but I did get the bug that was preventing private messages from being sent fixed.  Attempted to update the MySQL Connector version, but GoDaddy apparently didn't care for the new version and was throwing ugly security errors.  I'm going to have to deploy to the test site to see if I can figure out where that problem is if I want to use any of the new features added since the old version I'm currently using.  A few other optimizations were included in this deploy, but the PM issue was the main reason for the code push.  
post 12/17/12, 09:26 AM
VeloBase Admin
v.2.7.8 rev.5

First deploy of the updated Catalog Scans page.  Looks like some of my updates to the Add/Edit functionality were not as complete as I thought they were and I'll probably have to deploy another update later today for that.  The view however appears to be working beautifully.  

Spidel
VeloBase v.2.7.8 rev.5 - a Fischer Frameworks application, Copyright ¬© (2017) - All rights reserved.

Find the information on VeloBase.com useful? Please consider donating a few dollars towards the web-hosting cost. Thank you.