VeloBase.com Discussion Forums

View Thread
Discussion Forums > Wrenching & Restoration
Can anyone identify this Campag front mech?
post 04/07/15, 11:17 AM
VeloBase User
Hi all,

I'm a new user on Velobase and I found my way here as I've been trying to identify the Campagnolo front mech in the image below. The closest match I can find on Velobase is the Croce D'Aune but some of the bolts are different and it's not a perfect match. Can anyone help?

post 04/07/15, 07:29 PM
Certified Vintage
Hi, I have the same mech and had presumed it was something like bog standard early Avanti, due to the steel front parrelelogram plate (different to Croce D'Aune BTW, which is similar looking but it's plate is alloy). However, I now find that the earliest Avanti seems to be mid 90s when then all cheaper stuff got upgraded to alloy. The nearest I can find is 1990 Xenon- a catalogue on the net shows what looks like a band on version of our mech with the correct steel plate and similar design. Xenon is pretty low end as well, so this adds up. It seems likely there was a band on version, but possibly the catalogue people don't like showing all variations of the kit/the braze on Xenon was introduced the following year? If you find out anything more definite, I'd be glad to hear, then I can add it to the database (and solve the puzzle!)
post 04/08/15, 05:18 PM
VeloBase User
Hi, I have the same mech and had presumed it was something like bog standard early Avanti, due to the steel front parrelelogram plate (different to Croce D'Aune BTW, which is similar looking but it's plate is alloy). However, I now find that the earliest Avanti seems to be mid 90s when then all cheaper stuff got upgraded to alloy. The nearest I can find is 1990 Xenon- a catalogue on the net shows what looks like a band on version of our mech with the correct steel plate and similar design. Xenon is pretty low end as well, so this adds up. It seems likely there was a band on version, but possibly the catalogue people don't like showing all variations of the kit/the braze on Xenon was introduced the following year? If you find out anything more definite, I'd be glad to hear, then I can add it to the database (and solve the puzzle!)

Thanks for your help walk-man. Much appreciated. Let's both hope that one of the other kind folk on this forum can confirm this for us. 
post 04/08/15, 05:26 PM
VeloBase User
Any ideas what this one is? It's a similar looking band on mech which the seller has stated is Chorus...

post 07/12/18, 05:58 AM
VeloBase User
The 1886713 stamp is almost certainly a manufacturer's serial number; the 69 stamp may be a year (1969), because the frame is clearly too small for it to be a 69 cm frame size. Where on the frame are those stamps located?

Geometry Dash apk online

post 07/17/18, 12:09 AM
VeloBase User
When your business is based on a hire and fire mentality, you want to be certain that you are not wasting time on a new hire. Because who knows, maybe he will be gone in 2 years and as such the upfront cost would be to expensive assignment service. As such, concepts like probation time are not in your interest, because they are a lot of overhead.
post 07/23/18, 09:27 AM
VeloBase User
 Identifying the skeletal remains of a person depend on various factors. If there is still a way to retrieve DNA from the skeleton, you could compare it to those of immediate relatives of the missing persons. Even if DNA technology was not available at the time of the disappearance  it would 24H Do My Essay for me still be possible positively identify a body through known relatives
post 08/10/18, 02:11 AM
VeloBase User
That's a good style, friend! Try yourself as a creative writer.You can definitely earn something! bouncing balls , red ball
post 09/07/18, 04:04 AM
VeloBase User
per l’iscrizione a   Gmail
post 09/07/18, 05:32 AM
VeloBase User

1.      You should make sure that you use the reading list of your course or module. Your tutors opt for texts to particularly help with your assignments. Reading text will help you gain valuable insights about the topic,  and it will make the writing process Can anyone identify this Camp front mete  easier for UK Assignment | Assignment Hub you. If you have time, then make sure you do reading from other resources to back up your argument.

Campagnolo
VeloBase v.2.7.8 rev.5 - a Fischer Frameworks application, Copyright © (2018) - All rights reserved.

Find the information on VeloBase.com useful? Please consider donating a few dollars towards the web-hosting cost. Thank you.