VeloBase.com Discussion Forums

View Thread
Discussion Forums > News & Announcements
BikeForums.net - Adaptive Cycling forum now open
post 09/18/11, 09:31 AM
VeloBase Admin

We're pleased to open a new Topical Subforum, Adaptive Cycling: Handcycles, Amputee Adaptation, Visual Impairment, and Other Needs.  You'll see it up there at the top of the main forums list.  We had a request for this forum, and saw the need, because I looked around and found that this will be the first of its kind in the cycling forums communities. 

We all have out challenges to overcome.....mine was weight and having Lupus, as it turns out.  My wife has low vision and hearing loss.  Some of our members are are returning Veterans coming home gravely injured and others have had physical trauma from other causes like an accident or bad crash.....this forum is intended to be a resource to help you have as full a life as is possible and not let the changes be a limiter of your life.

BikeForums.net Adaptive Cycling Forum

BSA
VeloBase v.2.7.8 rev.5 - a Fischer Frameworks application, Copyright ¬© (2017) - All rights reserved.

Find the information on VeloBase.com useful? Please consider donating a few dollars towards the web-hosting cost. Thank you.