VeloBase.com Discussion Forums

View Thread
Discussion Forums > VeloBase Content Requests
Head Badges - Updated /Additions Needed
post 10/26/10, 09:12 AM
VeloBase Admin
Doing some house cleaning in the Head Badges collection right now, removing some duplicates and generally cleaning up the information.  I have compiled the following list of head badges that need updated photos, or of badges that I do not have yet that I would like to get examples of:

Austro Daimler A-D
Batavus 'B' Style
Benotto
Bertin (50's)
Bertoni
Early Bianchi
Bridgestone compass rose style
Carlton (early version)
CCM (70's vertical style)
Centurion Bicycle Works (round aluminum/black)
Centurion 'C' Taiwan
Chemineau Route
Claud Butler (metal badge)
Eddy Merckx 70's/80's
Falcon
Frejus
Gios (metal badge)
Hercules
Humber
KTM
Masi
Miyata
Motobecane (round)
Motta
Moulton
Nishiki Eagle head w/o shield
Panasonic
Peugeot 1882-1982 badge
Poyner
Regina
Ritchey
Robin Hood
Rossin
Royal Enfield
Sannino
Steve Bauer
Trek (80's black on gold)
Univega
Volkscycle
Windsor
Zeus (60's)
post 02/28/11, 09:54 AM
The Grupetto Financier
I have a few good images of several of these ... Volkscycle, Lotus, 1978 Peugeot, Centurion 'C'. Once I get upload access, I'll submit all of them.
post 03/18/11, 10:34 PM
Vintage User

I own a Benotto P2000 that I bought new in 1973. I would be glad to send (upload?) a picture of the headbadge, but as a new member I'm not sure how to go about it.

post 05/04/16, 07:36 AM
Certified Vintage
As soon as I reach the requirements for adding content I plan to submit the Medici head badge/decal on my bike. Also, planning on submitting a clear picture of the entire frameset/bicycle, for that section, as well. I hope to add some Medici content, in a responsible manner, as it is scarce. Not many of them out there, it seems.
post 05/09/16, 07:18 AM
Certified Vintage
Added the Medici head badge from my 1978 Pro Strada Medici, this is the early type, a shield with WC stripes across the top in an arc, with the lion beneath. In later years this was changed, but I don't have any shots that I have permission to use, of that type of head badge, on any Medici from the era. This seems to have been just the lion, no shield, or the WC stripes, from what I can tell.
post 11/27/18, 04:11 AM
Vintage User
Thank for your writter! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!  happy wheels
post 02/19/19, 08:36 AM
VeloBase User

My name is Natasha, a Certified Resume Writer, HR Consultant and Career Coach with over 10 years’ experience working with a recruitment agency also I'm an expert SEO Article and content writer at Assignmentglobe

post 03/22/19, 01:13 PM
VeloBase User
Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it. keep up the good work and all the very best of luck! Men Office Wool Coat
post 06/07/19, 06:24 AM
VeloBase User
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge!
piermont grand ec
post 06/28/19, 11:33 AM
VeloBase User
Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.
sexboer

Campagnolo
VeloBase v.2.7.8 rev.5 - a Fischer Frameworks application, Copyright © (2019) - All rights reserved.

Find the information on VeloBase.com useful? Please consider donating a few dollars towards the web-hosting cost. Thank you.